Abuja Eye Hospital July 2020 report
Abuja Eye Hospital – July 2020 report
- OPD and paying surgery operations at the eye hospital picked up very well during
the month of July
- treated 2200+ out patients and perform 136 surgeries, highest in any month so far
- hospital followed COVID protocols rigorously to ensure safety of the staff and the patients alike.
- hope to recommence free surgeries for the rural people soon
Some key highlights …
- performed highest number of paying surgeries at 136, during the month of July 2020.
- Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria inspected the hospital and approved TCF Eye as an accredited hospital for Continuous professional developmental Center (CPD).
- Installed a ‘grinding machine’ at the optical shop, and have commenced grinding the glasses this month. Hope that this would lead to higher demand of optical at the shop.