Kewalram Chanrai Group - SUTD Scholarship for Women
SUTD Scholarship for Women
- Lin Huiqing (AY18–AY21) Information Systems Technology and Design CGPA:4.41
- Ishika Kajaria (AY18–AY21) Engineering Product Development CGPA:4.2
- Georgia Tan (AY20–AY21) Architecture and Sustainable Design CGPA:3.88
- Jiang Weichu(AY20–AY21) Architecture and Sustainable Design CGPA:4.20
- Shen Jiaying (AY20–AY21) Engineering Product Development CGPA:4.40
- Michelle Ong (AY21) Grade-free system for Year 1
- Simriti Bundhoo (AY21) Grade-free system for Year 1
- Suditi Ganesh Kamat (AY21) Grade-free system for Year 1
- Liaw Ge Nee (AY21) Grade-free system for Year1
Through the generosity of the Kewalram Chanrai Group, this Scholarship is available to full-time female undergraduates pursuing their studies at SUTD. The objective is to promote meritocratic access to education and provide opportunities to female students, particularly those with financial need.
The Scholarship is open to female International Students who
• are full-time students enrolled in their first year of study in one of the following programmes
-SUTD Honours and Research Programme (SHARP);
-SUTD-Duke-NUS Special Track; and
-SUTD Technology Entrepreneurship Programme (STEP);
• have good academic standing;
•demonstrated financial need;
•possess leadership potential, creative thinking, passion, entrepreneurial outlook, pioneering spirit, integrity and moral character;
• are active in Fifth Row (co-curricular activities) and community involvement.
•The Scholarship is valued at S$30,000 per academic year and is tenable up to four years, subject to good academic standing and other terms. The quantum will be used towards the annual subsidised tuition fees (after Tuition Grant).
•Successful recipients may be granted internship and/or career opportunities with the Donor and/or its designated companies.